FLOOD RELIEF EFFORTS

Thanks to all of you who have volunteered this week. We have had hundreds of you pass through our doors this week and you are appreciated. We are still in dire need of volunteers as we will be losing many as their businesses open back up. Please join us at 9am each morning and you will be placed with a team to make a difference here in your community.

We are needing water bottles for volunteers, cleaning supplies and more. Please call 227-8733 for more info or stop by and see Catherine McTamaney.

We are located at 1108 B Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206 Behind I Dream of Weenie (or across from the East Nashville Post Office).

Alan

3 comments:

Jenny Harris said...

Hi-
I am looking to make a donation of clothes, shoes, etc. and was wondering if there were any restrictions or specific items you needed?

you can email me at jennyrharris@yahoo.com
thanks so much

Meagan said...

Thank you indeed! You guys at ArtHouse Gardens are doing such a great job organizing the relief effort.

Grace Spriggs said...

I am going back to work, a teacher at Metro, but I would like to continue to help if I can. I have been cleaning homes in Bellevue area, but if you know of any needs in the afternoon please email me at spriggs.grace@gmail.com

Grace